Lump under skin on inner upper thigh

Q: My fiancee has a lump under the skin on his upper inner thigh. What could it be?

Symptoms:  My fiancee has a lump on the inside of his upper thigh, close to the groind area. He says its painful to touch. At first he could just feel it but now u can see it. It's about half a cm around and the color of his skin. He a few months. Recently he was able to squeeze something out of it but when he went to do it again to show me the whole area looked like blood spread instantly around the area the size of a cm under the skin and he said he felt it move and now has a burning sensation about 5-6 inches around the area and is painful without touching it.