Lumps all over the body, possibility of Neurofibromatosis?

Patient: Sir, first of all i am not sure whether the lumps on my body is exactly lipoma or not because some of the doctors say its lipoma while some say its not. Well, let me tell you my problem, actually i am having small lumps on all over my body including my hands, thighs, legs, and back. What are these lumps? As these an increasing in their size its making me damn worried as it would look very weird. Even when their size is small its looking very odd on my hands which is making look my hand very uneven. Please, doctor suggest me what can i do. I am very worried.

Doctor: It is very difficult for me to comment on your condition. It definitely looks unlikely for lipomas to develop all over t he body. You may want to talk to your doctor regarding the possibility of Neurofibromatosis or von Recklinghausen’s disease. The neurofibromatoses are genetic disorders that cause tumors to grow in the nervous system. These disorders cause tumors to grow on nerves and produce other abnormalities such as skin changes and bone deformities.