Lumps in breast area with mild coughing

Patient

Q: I am 8 months pregnant and I have lips in my breasts I have tried pumping so see if it's milk and I gave also take warm baths to soothe the pain but nothing is working what should I do?

Symptoms:  I have been coughing during this for a week now and the coughs feel like liqiud in my lungs
Doctor

If the lumps in the breasts are not milk collection in lacteals then they are most probably fat lumps under the skin which occur due to deposition of fat under the breast skin and can emulate lumps. It is harmless generally but may become painful in cases of fat necrosis or injury suffered during breast stimulation or foreplay.
It is advisable that you may visit your physician for a local beast examination to rule out the cause. Also you may use hot fomentation twice a day to alleviate the pain.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards