Lumps in my lower back and suffer with back pain

Q: I have been told I have a hinge back which adds a lot of pressure on my lower back, but on my lower back in the dimples I have two lumps under each dimple and when any pressure is applied they hurt and they are not muscle knots cause if you try and work them out they just re appear, any suggestion to what these two lumps may be ?

Symptoms:  Lower Back Pain

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.

The two lumps which you have mentioned may be as follows:
- If you are talking about the knots under the dimples, they may be related to the sacroiliac joints. These are the joints between the sacrum and two lateral iliac bones which make a pelvic girdle. The lumps occur as a result of inflammation in this joint secondary to a specific disease or due to repeated trauma or a fall on the back and so on.
The best diagnosis can be done by CT scan of the area and FNAC of the lumps.

Please discuss this with your Doctor and ask for the reference to the Orthopedic Surgeon and for investigations.

The treatment is rest, anti-inflammatory medicines and further treatment as per the reports of FNAC or Biopsy.

I hope this answer helps you