Lumpy soft tissue under skin of lower abdomen.

Patient

Q: Hi, I feel bumps of soft tissue under skin in lower abdominal area above pubic area and below stomach. When I press down I feel it but there's is not any pain. I feel 2 small balls left and right side and bumpy soft tissue in the middle. The mons pubis area tends to get itchy at times and the bottom of the follicles are sometimes white. I didn't know if this was dandruff or something else. Please give me advice.

Symptoms:  Itchiness on sides of mons pubis area. The lower abdomen above pubis feels slightly swollen and when I press down I feel soft bumpy tissue under skin, particularly 2 small bumps on the left and right side of this area below the stomach. Could you please give me advice, I might go to see a doctor next week so they can check if it's anything serious.
Doctor