Lutera birth control for 15 days. Can I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: HELP PREGNANT ON THE PILL?!?
Ive been on Lutera birth control for 15 days now. I started taking it right after my period ended on the Sunday. I had unprotected sex on my 8th day of taking the pill. We were messing around and he simply put his penis in and then pulled it out. I heard precum can get you pregnant. We think he used the bathroom after every time he previously cummed. I havent missed a pill and take it at the same EXACT time every day. I was told by my doctor 7 days is enough time to have sex without a condom. But, i know many recommend a whole cycle. Am i overreacting or am i at a high risk of getting pregnant? Thanks! I just want to know what my probabilities are of being pregnant

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
Generally birth control pills come in a pack of 21 tablets which have to be taken latest from day 5 of the menstrual cycle till day 25 of the cycle these are the active pills. As you have said seven days is ample time for the pill to provide protection against an unwanted pregnancy. The chances of becoming pregnant from the things you have quoted are almost remote.
Hope that answers your queries. Have a good day.