Lympahgioma Hemangioma Diagnosis Validity?

Q: Do I have lymphangioma hemangioma or cancer because I'm confused?

I was born with lymphangioma and hemangioma in the right side of my head. The doctors thought it was a blocked tear duct, so they drilled a new one and it irritated my face and caused infection. Occasionally during childhood, when pressure or trauma was applied to my face on the right side, it swells up and goes down over the course of a month. After it goes down there is a pocket of fluid, tumor-like thing that stays there forever. I have several in my face now. (2 under right eye, 1 right temple, 1 lower jaw by chin, 1 in cheek, and 1 located anterior to lower mandible that gets irritated and swells when I eat food.)

Additionally, I had my wisdom teeth removed and a "salivary gland" was removed from my hard palate as well. However, it grew back twice even after the doctor cutting to the bone.

Seeing as it has been 20 years since my diagnosis, and the fact that there is little medical data on the conditions, I am wondering if I really have lymphangioma hemangioma, or if I have something else.

Please help me, I really need it. Thank you.