Major confusion, please Help

Patient : Hi my last period was 04/24/2014...I am now about 34 weeks pregnant with an EDD of 01/29/2015. I had sex 04/22/2014 which was two days before my period began. Than I had sex directly following my period which was between 05/01/2014 - 05/12/2014. I'm trying to figure out is it any possible way I could have got pregnant before my period on the day of 04/22/2014
Symptoms:  I'm pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, If you are considering that the pregnancy is due to sexual encounter which you had 2 days prior to your menses , then you must understand that there is no chance for that as your menses ensued after that and endometrium was shed completely. The present pregnancy is because of the sexual activity you had in the second week of your cycle in your fertile period. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you safe pregnancy , regards