Major Depression and Similar Disorders

Patient : How do you know if you are haveing a mental breakdown?
Doctor :   Mental breakdown is a layman’s term for anxiety attack or a depressive episode. It usually has triggers, in your case, t the death of your son. One may have sleeping problems, poor concentration and a volatile mood (gets mad or sad easily). When an individual is not functional already (unable to work or do usual daily activities), interventions should be started. It also has similar signs and symptoms with PTSD but less severe. I do hope I have answered your question. I wish you well always.

Guest: "if i sigh a document or something in a hospital is it legal for a doctor to kill me with my permission"