Major Help!

Patient

Q: Hi okay so I'm Alex I'm 16 years old. Here is what's going on:
1. My vagina discharges werid stuff white thick stuff sometimes yellow but not that dark light ones.
2. It smells , people say its normal I don't know if it is.
3. My vagina discharges waay too much like i get out of the bathroom im done cleaning and everything 30 minutes later i feel there is something in my under wear and then i have to go again.

I looked up online the results are freaking the hell out of me :( please help me because i am embarrassed to talk to a doctor its just uncomfortable and my parents is just a little weird to go up and ask them. Would mean a lot!!

Doctor