Making Love that unsuccessfully not planned for pregnancy.

Patient : Me and my boyfriend had make love last month january 5 but i am 5 days safe after my period then last year on december i got my period 2 times december 1 and december 26 my due this month is on january but 3 days from now i have no period yet... my question is Am I pregnant??
Symptoms:  Feeling sick, and i feel hungrier
Doctor :   Hello, The best way to find out that you are pregnant or not at this moment is to opt for a serum beta hcg test. If th e levels of hcg are raised and more than 1 then you are pregnant , else you are not. regards