Male 20 unable to ejaculate during intercourse with female

Patient : Unable to ejaculate during sex? 20 year old male, attracted to females, able to ejaculate during masturbation. Unable to ejaculate when inside female partner. Sensation on penis does not feel as much as when I am masturbating so could that be the problem? I am not sure what to do, because we are fine now and she is enjoying me able tog o on for a while, but in future what happens if I want kids and I am unable to ejaculate inside a woman. How can I solve this ?
Symptoms:  No ejaculation during sex, no other symptoms, able to maintain erection