Male 35 years old 5'10, 190 lbs pain down inner thighs

Patient : Male. 35 years old. 5'10, 190 lbs. pain down inner thighs (mainly right thigh). Always hurts when I do any type of exercise. No family history of cancer, etc but very strong family history of hernias.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are possible causes: Weight related pain Muscle strain DOMS Ligament injury You are slightly overweight for your height and should work on losing the extra weight. The weight may have lead to muscle strain and damage. Here are a few things you can do: Rest the muscle and body till you feel you have recovered Ice the area for 15 mins at a time Massage the area Stretch the area several times day Take Paracetamol and Ibuprofen to reduce swelling Raise your legs while sleeping to reduce the swelling If this does not help, see a Doctor after 1 week. All the best.