Male Breast Development - Concerned

Q: I am 40 year old male, 5ft 11in and weigh about 235lbs. I have lost around 25lbs over the past 2 years. About a year ago, I discovered that my nipples are quite sensitive and playing with them leads to higher arousal. They have become a part of sexual play. However, as I have been losing weight, I feel that my breasts are getting fuller. When I cup my hands around them they feel bigger instead of smaller. Also, I can easily lick my own nipple and actually touch my lips to them. Plus I can put both nipples together.

Could the playing with them cause the breast tissue to develop meaning that with continued "playing" my breasts will continue to grow? Also, I love having my nipples suckled and massaged and the color changed from a pink to the dark color you see and the nipple itself has become bigger. There is no discharge from the nipples. I was reading that massaging the breast that fat will release estrogen and other hormones and maybe could be a hormonal imbalance. Yes, the next morning I feel tenderness on side of the breast(s) that were suckled.

3 pictures showing: 1 the color and size of the nipples; 2 my breasts when sitting; and 3 touching the nipples together. Now when I lay down they become mostly flat. I feel no bumps and there is no discomfort or pain.