Male enhancement product without birth defect problem

Patient: I am not interested in sex these days, and would like to use some male enhancement product or libido. As my wife and i are planning to have a baby soon, could you advise some male enhancement product without reproductive harm or birth defect problem? Thanks!

Doctor: Decreased libido, or reduced sex drive is often accompanied with sexual disorders. The common causes of low libido in me n include medications such as antidepressants and steroids, excessive alcohol, stress and fatigue, chronic illness, low testosterone and strain in the relationship.Treatment of decreased libido depends on the cause. I would advise a complete physical examination and blood tests with your doctor to rule out the above mentioned causes of low libido. Adopting a healthy lifestyle with a healthy diet and exercise, limiting alcohol and reducing stress can help resolve the problem. Other treatment options may include medications, testosterone replacement if the levels are low or counselling.

Was this answer helpful?

View all posts