Male genitals:Lump right side of penis root above the testis

Patient

Q: Hello,
i have a problem!
right side of my penis,near the penis root,in my testis sac but well away(up) from my testicles i have developed a lump.from outside its 0% visible but can be felt if you touch it.its about 1cm long, 1cm wide and 1cm in daimeter.it doesnot hurt if done nothing but hurts abit if u touch it or while walking.

i remember when i used to have same sort of lump(which cannot be seen but felt) but in my armpit and a bit smaller in size than the current one that i have now on my testis sac.

one thing i am sure is that it doesnot look like a pimle or an ungrown hair. its very much similar in pain and type the one i used to have under my armpit but bigger in size.

its been here for like 2 days.

i dont know what should i do??

Symptoms:  Hurts if touched
Doctor