Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Male reproductive health and diet to improve the same

Male reproductive health and diet to improve the same

Patient: Hello sir,,i am 20 year old guy…i am single,,i am 5’10 by height and 90kgs by weight and a regular gymmer.. My problem stands while doing masturbation,,i am not able to last more than 30 secs while practicing…coming over my health,,rest stands good,,please suggest me a diet through which i can improve my sexual health.. Thanking You….

Doctor: There is no specific diet that has been proven to help improve sexual health. It is always advised to  have amore health hy diet in general containing all the different components including fresh veggies and fruits.  I hope this helps.