Male urinary dripping

Patient

Q: After urination I have a dripping/wet sensation in the tip of penis that does not feel normal. I make sure to do the milking technique to get everything out and occasionally do kegels, but still end up with an annoying drip stain and a wet feeling. This can last anywhere from 5-10 minutes to the next time i have to urinate. I have seen my primary physician and he has done 2 different swab tests and took some blood but found nothing. He gave me some antibiotics that didn't do anything. What do you suggest?

Additional info- When sitting down on the toilet to go number 2, i often will completely finish urination, and then feel the urge to urinate again 1-3 minutes later and it will come out. this can happen 2-3 times. This only happens when sitting down on the toilet.

Symptoms:  Wet feeling in tip of penis, wet/moist anus frequently, high stress and paranoia, stomach feels uneasy a lot, a lot of flatulence and belching
Doctor

iF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING DRIBBLING OF URINE AFTER COMPLETION OF URINATION AND the various urethral swab tests and urine cultures are negative for chlamydia or gonorrhoea or other organisms like Ureaplasma ureolyticum, then it is likely to be a normal phenomenon and not an infection in any case. It is natural to pass urine in small quantities in 3-5 minutes in form of dribble while defecating as the rate of urine filtration is around 400ml/hr , the urine may get collected soon and hence you feel the urge to pass again. Think you are just feeling more concerned and actually paying more heed to it.
Just keep the local area dry and the tip as well and watch for a few days and see if the problem is repeated, then you may have to undergo urodynamic studies to check for detrusor instability and overactive bladder possibly.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.