Maleriea with jandies

Q: Hai sir i am prabhakara rao 1 year ago i suffered from maleriea and jandies i take medicenes and food rectrications but after 6 months i again faced same problem my question is what will take precautions dont get the maleriea and jnadies again? plese tell me precautions, Thanking you.

A:   I understand your concern about the disease that you had suffered in the past.  Malaria is a chronic disease. It affects the humans through mosquitoes, caused by a parasite called Plasmodium.
There's no effective vaccine against malaria. In countries where the disease is endemic,      prevention involves keeping mosquitoes away from humans. This includes the use of insecticide-treated mosquito netting and spraying indoor walls with insecticide.
For preventive treatment, you generally take the prescribed drug one to two weeks before leaving, throughout your trip, and for four weeks after your return. Some medications may slightly differ from this schedule. For example, Malarone is taken one to two days before you leave and throughout your travels, and for only one week after you return, instead of four weeks. Overdosage of antimalarial drugs can be fatal, so follow your prescription carefully. Don't miss doses and I hope I cleared your doubt.