Many symptoms!

Patient

Q: I have alot of symptoms going on and im hoping you can help.Because my PP isn't being very much help!
Here it goes....
Headaches,sore to the touch temples,cartlidge pain in my ear and in the bone behind my ears,jaw pain tightness,tight feeling in my neck just under my jaws,pain under my chin,facial twitches (which has slowly subsided but comes on every so often),neck pain,sharp dull pain on the top of my head closer to the right side,sinus pain and pressure,fatigue,body aches joint pain,feeling of fluid in the ear (but doctor sees no fluid). And more recently sore throat on one side. I have also had sharp pains in the front of my throat and just above my collar bone.
And then there's my female problems. no real period since October. Just this very dark brown thick discharge for 3 months. Then i started having blood tinted discharge.

Back when i was only having headaches I was given a MRI with no contrast. It came back fine. That was around april 2011.
They said the neck pain,head pain, muscle twitches were muscle tension and gave me muscle relaxers.
Something can't be right! I have no idea whats wrong with me and my doctor does not seem to care! Please look over my symptoms!I'm a mother of two girls and im barely able to take care of them happily with all this going on!

Doctor