March 25 - A quarter of mucus blood coming out

Patient

Q: March 25 - A quarter of mucus blood coming out of mouth in the morning , when leaning/bending over feels like muscle strain or string is being pulled part and causes headache in front and back of head ( headaches went on throughout the whole morning ) feels like there is something going on in my stomach , still having headaches . There are times when my heart stops and it feels like I'm having a heart attack

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Here are possible causes for your symptoms:
Pharyngitis
Bronchitis
Asthma
Pulmonary edema
Heart-related causes
Cancer

The only way to diagnose and treat all of these is to see a Doctor. Since, you have not mentioned your age, I cannot comment further as well. You can resend the questions with this data included.

All the best.