Q: Hi, my name is Corina Salinas and I'm a currently write a research paper in my 12 grade English class for my final exam. I decided to write about marijuana, and whether it is bad for you or not. You could say my goal is to "settle the argument". I was hoping to ask you a few questions and your opinion. I must have one interview for my paper.
1. Is marijuana bad for you?
2. Can you overdose on marijuana?
3. Does it help prevent or cure cancer? If so, how?
4. What are long term side effects to marijuana?
5. Are there benefits?
6. What are the pros and cons (just some main ones)
7. Is there a difference in potency in marijuana as apposed to "back in the day"?

Thank you so much for your time, and looking forward for hearing back from you soon!

Sincerely, Corina Salinas