Marijuana and Prozac

Patient : I have been taking Prozac for depression and anxiety for about half a year now and have recently been smoking marijuana (only like once a week). After I smoke, usually 1-2 hours after, I experience an almost sinus-like headache. Ive done some research on mixing Prozac and marijuana- not finding anything consistent. Just wondering if it is safe to combine these two?
Symptoms:  Headache
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. There is not enough research available on the interaction between marijuana and prozac so a s a general rule, we do not recommend using marijuana or any illicit drug while on prozac. The effects you are experiencing may be due to an interaction between these two. Please refrain from using marijuana while on prozac. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com