Marks that look like acne

Patient

Q: I have marks on my body that look like acnes but when I try to scratch them off they come out. Unfortunately, the 'Looking like acne' marks come back after a day or two. I asked my sister and she said this is the cause of periods but I have it from nearly 6 months and it never disappears permanently. Two of them are under my jaws and I have one on my right hand. I need help!

Doctor

A:   In the absence of any images, it is difficult to form a probable diagnosis. Hence, you may please get yourself clinically evaluated by a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and specific management.