Masculine Power and Strength

Patient

Q: I am 18 yrs old and i want to increase my sex drive. I had sex last time but could not control the ejectulation.

Symptoms:  Premature ejectulation. I even get tired, take nap after.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It takes about 1 minute for a man to orgasm whereas it takes 11 minutes for a female to reach an orgasm. Thus, may males feel that they have a premature ejaculation. Here are a few recommendations to help you prolong the sexual act:
- Have a long foreplay
- Use a condom that has a numbing function to prolong the act
- Slow down during sex and don't rush
- Count down from 100 to 1 slowly to distract yourself from an orgasm

This should help you. Wishing you a good sex life.