Q: I started masturbating in October last year. This was originally through bed humping however I now mainly use hands (with my left hand as it bends to the left slightly) If I do the humping method then I now take off as much weight as possible from the penis.

Anyway, I usually have to keep alternating between those two methods because one feels weaker when compared to the other after a while and so I switch until I alternate back again for the same reasons. This would be once every two or three days so not very often, however I have recently lost most of my urges to do this now. I can still get an erection just by rubbing the top a few times and I can get urges to masturbate for about a minute and then it's gone and I then don't feel in the mood anymore. Also, recently there have been times where the foreskin has been a tiny bit sore when starting but is find after a minute. And then of course after I've finished, when I occasionally feel in the mood, I feel bad for doing it afterwards. And also for a while now the very tip of the penis doesn't seem to be as sensitive as it used to be. What's wrong with me, what have I done (if anything)?, will it affect future sex life and can it be fixed? Many sources online suggest many people masturbate several times a day and are fine so I genuinely don't understand.