Masterbation after (possible) urithritis?

Q: Should I ever Masterbate again?

I 'm 17, male. I actually masterbated (over-mast, perhaps) , and last time I did, I felt very bad pain and blood at the tip of my penis.I felt sharp pain while peeing and sometimes even when not peeing, and spontaneous discharge of few drops of urine after regular stream of urine.
I went to a doctor, he took a general test of my urine and prescribed an anti-inflammatory medicine and di-sodium-hydrogen-citrate syrup, BUT HE DIDNT TELL ME IF IT WAS URITHRITIS OR NOT cause I didnt ask. I took medicine for 5-6 days and pain was relieved alot, I continued that syrup for another week. After that pain was gone (90%) and discharge of urine drops also very much ceased.
Now, the problem is I'm very nervous that should I masterbate ever again or not? I'm afraid that if I masterbate again, blood may appear again and that terrifying pain may come again and all that.
So, should I wait for another month or so, and then try jerking OR sould I never do it again?
Also, I dont know it it was urithritis or not, as I said I didnt ask doctor. And I never had sex, just masterbated (maybe unhygenic conditions).

Symptoms:  Pain while peeing, inflammatory pain even when not peeing, spontaneous discharge of urine drops, pain on ejaculation and bolod drops at the tip of penis. (But the symptoms are now gone , 90%).