Masturbating

Patient: This is going to sounf absolutly ridiculous, but I promise im being completly serious and I really need help. I was masterbating with a thin roll of sausage and it opened and got in my vagina. I got in the bathtub and pulled it all out, I think.. and then I took a water bottle and squirted water in it and rinsed it out a couple of times. Im scared that I might have missed something and ill die or something, but I cannot go to the emergancy room. Please, please help with any advice.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. From what you have described, we are most concerned with the possibility of remnants of sa usage being left in your vagina. This could be a nidus for bacterial growth and subsequent infection. We are glad that you immediately washed the area after. The only way to confirm that contents were not left inside, is that you will have to undergo a vaginal exam withy your doctor. We do agree that you will probably feel embarrassed to see you doctor about this, but it is better to do so and avoid any infections that could develop from this.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com

Guest: sir is their any problem if i am not masturbating for 2 months???