Masturbating in a weird manner and its consequences

Patient

Q: Hi,
I am a 22 year old male. I have been masturbating from a very young age. I have been worrying about my method of masturbation. I masturbate by rubbing my penis against my thighs. I just rub my thighs against my penis when erect. This done at a time of sexual stimulation makes me ejaculate. In this process I do not use my hands.

I used to do it as a child because it felt good. From the time of puberty, I did notice semen coming out.

I just had a surgery done for testicular torsion recently. So, I was worried if this method of masturbation is actually right or wrong. IT would be good it you could answer my question. Thanks

Doctor