Masturbation

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor
I have a query related to masturbation.
Is masturbation healthy or should i prevent myself as much I can by doing it.
I am 25 years old and I am masturbating since almost 8 years. Having concerned about my health ,please advice me regarding the side effects of it as a Specialist can provide better consultation .
I would also like to know about the effect of way of doing it , as usually I do it by using bed ,not my hand , does it cause any impact on size and health of penis .
Please provide me all necessary details about the concerned matter as you can understand How much importance does it have in an individuals life.
Also I would like to know how much times a week is good and is doing sex is better than masturbating or not.
Waiting for your valuable advice.

Thank You
Mahaveer Singh
singhmahaveer738@gmail.com

Symptoms:  Health loss and pain in penis
Doctor