Masturbation affect

Patient

Q: Greetings
I would like to kindly answer the following question: offers the young man no married, the young woman no married when he (she) masturb to invoke specific images from the memory of each and every one of them to the opposite sex, the man the young man conjures images of girls and young women conjures up images of youth and this in order to facilitate this process, which depends heavily on the imagination
The question is:
If we know that these usually affect-user usually does affect this one way or another over the other?
Mentally or subconsciously, especially if two people live in one place or in one city?
Thank you very much

Doctor