Masturbation can make you lose weight?

Patient

Q: Hello doctor.the masturbation can make you lose weight?or not? what is the side effect of masturbation?

Doctor

Masturbation is a natural phenomenon practiced by post-pubertal people for sexual stimulation to satisfy one's own sexual demands. It is considered harmless provided it is not overdone and vigorously done causing harm to oneself. It does not cause loss of weight. The side effects could be burning while urination due to inflammation around the penis, bleeding from the penis, excessive tiredness, lack of sexual drive and a sustained erection.

Hope this helped.