Masturbation leading to headaches, twenty year old male!

Q: Hi there,

I'm currently a twenty year old male, I only hit twenty a few days ago. I've been masturbating since the age of fourteen. Usually once to twice a day.

However recently every time I masturbate I get a headache. Sometimes they leave me holding my head for a good five minutes after with a throbbing pain. This has been happening for about two weeks. Within those two weeks I abstained from masturbation for about two days and that was no help. Since the moment I even got an erection the headache would start.
Yesterday however I did manage to have one session without the headache which was a relief, however today it's back to the headaches.

I drink plenty of water and eat a very good diet, I'm generally in brilliant shape. This is scaring me a lot though!
Only thing I can think about is stress since I do have A LOT of work to do at the moment for very important exams.
Well either that or a brain tumor? I hope not!

Please help???