Masturbation Question.

Patient

Q: Hello

I'm 17+ yrs old (this august will be 18) and I masturbate daily once . I actually forgot when I started masturbate .

My question is there any harm if I continue masturbating daily ?
Will I be able to become a father ?
Is there any side effect ?

If yes please tell me how can I avoid masturbate because it's very very difficult for me to not to masturbate how much I try still I can't help my self not doing it.

Please help me ...
Thanks

Doctor

There is no harm in masturbating daily, in fact it is a healthy way of keeping your sexual drive in control and being able to lead a normal life. Masturbation once or twice a day will not affect you in any way nor will affect the chances of you becoming a father or reduce your sperm counts. It is safe and harmless. Excessive masturbation like doing it a lot of times in a day can lead to tiredness and localised pain in the area, apart from that no other complications are bound to happen.
Hope this helped.
Regards,