Ask The Doctor > Pending > Masturbation without jerk can cure bloating, is that true?

Masturbation without jerk can cure bloating, is that true?

Patient: Masturbation without jerk can cure bloating, is that true?I suffered asthma since 4 year old. Before 40 year old I had tried uncountable methods, like Chinese traditional methods, western medicine and exercises; but I had never felt my belly warm, it was always cold, hard breath down there. when I was 41 year old, I moved to Canada from china, learning language made me super stress for many years and I started bloating, stomach blocking, and short breath. I feel the masturbation can relax me and squeeze out the gas from my lower belly. does masturbation without jerk make my lower belly stronger?

Symptoms: Series bloating from bottom of belly

Doctor: