Masturbations problem and scare of marriage life

Q: Hi sir,
i will be masturbating by lying down facing the floor and rubbing the penis side ways... so the semen will eject but watery type. if i shake with my hands my penis swell and not semen will ejaculate why?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

You should understand one thing that Masturbation is a game of mind.
However you start doing it and make a psychology that you are getting the pleasure in some particular way, you get better erection and ejaculation that way only.
This is not a problem at all.
Once you get sexually active, you will have the pleasure in a normal way.
Share my opinion with your Doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.