Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Masturbations problem and scare of marriage life

Masturbations problem and scare of marriage life

Patient: Hi sir,i will be masturbating by lying down facing the floor and rubbing the penis side ways… so the semen will eject but watery type. if i shake with my hands my penis swell and not semen will ejaculate why?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You should understand one thing that Masturbation is a game of m ind.However you start doing it and make a psychology that you are getting the pleasure in some particular way, you get better erection and ejaculation that way only.This is not a problem at all.Once you get sexually active, you will have the pleasure in a normal way.Share my opinion with your Doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.