Masturbations problem and scare of marriage life

Patient : Hi sir, i will be masturbating by lying down facing the floor and rubbing the penis side ways... so the semen will eject but watery type. if i shake with my hands my penis swell and not semen will ejaculate why?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You should understand one thing that Masturbation is a game of m ind. However you start doing it and make a psychology that you are getting the pleasure in some particular way, you get better erection and ejaculation that way only. This is not a problem at all. Once you get sexually active, you will have the pleasure in a normal way. Share my opinion with your Doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.