May I go on Roller coaster when pregnant?

Patient : Is it ok to go on a rollercoaster when 5 weeks pregnant?
Doctor :   It is not recommended to go on a roller coaster at any time of pregnancy, because of the rapid starts and stops along wi th jarring that occurs during the ride. This rigorous activity and jarring may lead to premature separation of the placenta from the wall of the uterus. Although chances of placental effects are very less during early pregnancy (since the placenta is still forming), as in your case, it is always safe to avoid the roller coaster rides during pregnancy.