Maybe bad flu-like symptoms, wont go away

Patient : I am in a foriegn country where my insuranse doesnt cover. I started getting fever almost 3 weeks ago, and joint pains all over so bad that I could hardly get up and move. I went to a ER here in singapore, spent way too much and they only did a test for dengue fever because it matched symptoms. it was negative. they said i had some kind of viral infection, wrote fever meds , pain meds, and hydrating salts. that was over a week ago. after i finished med, all came back and I cant afford another useless trip to a dr here. I also suspect cellulitus in my foot, from having it almost 20 yrs ago, swelled, bruised and hurts for no reason.
Symptoms:  very little coughing or stuffy nose, but fever keeps coming back and seems hottest at stomach. and the pains in joints rendering them useless at times.