Maybe five weeks pregnant bleeding and cramping possibly miscarriage?

Patient

Q: I have not had a positive pregnancy test yet, but in January I stopped taking birth control because I started feeling naseous and I am still unsure of the reason to that as I am awaiting an appointment for an MRI. I had a period from the 8th until the 15th of January and stopped the birth control on the 13th. I had another "period" from the 22nd until the 26th I believe this second period was because of stopping the birth control. This month I have had no period which would lead me to believe that I am pregnant as my fiance and I have been trying to conceive since stopping the birth control last month. I also started having sore breasts to the point where I could barely touch them and was turned off my certain smells. Earlier today I started having mild cramping on my left side slowly it moved to the middle and then finally to the right side, pretty low in my abdomen, I would say slightly below my hip bones. The cramping got slightly worse and then I began bleeding, the bleeding has gotten slightly heavier but have not filled a pad yet as it is only when I wipe myself. Now the cramping has completely stopped. It had started around 3pm today. Could this be the start of a miscarriage and what should I do. Should I wait and see if it gets worse?

Thank you for your time

Doctor