MC problem

Q: Married woman of age 38 missed her period on 24th Jan 2014, she checked UPT on 24th only, found negative for pregnancy; however she took MT pills, one on 25th & remaining 3 out of 4 on 27th Jan 2014, 1 tablet she lost by mistake.
Then on 30th Jan 2014, she consulted gynec doctor and that doctor checked UPT again, found negative however she also checked thyroid in blood; thyroid found on higher side. That doctor prescribed her mexagest (one tab in noon and another after dinner) 10 tablets i..e 5 days course;
That lady completed the course, yet her peirod didnt start, so doctor checked hcg in blood, that was also found less than 2 miu/ml i.e. negative.
hence that doctor told that lady to wait till 18th Feb 2014 as mexagest may react by that time. and at the same time, doctor advised her to change dose for thyroid tablets.
today is 12.02.14 and yet her period has not been started.
kindly advice, what to do now? is there any chance of pregnancy? whether shall she go for regesterone tablet of meprate tablet?

Symptoms:  vomiting randomly, slight body pain or sometimes pain in breast