MCV blood test

Q: I had a DVLA medical, and the DVLA have come back and said my MCV has come back higher than normal.

I am taking some mediaction, baclofen, could that be a reason for the high result? i also am taking fortisip drinks, as my appitite and diet is poor could this be a reason for it?

I have spoke with my doctor abut this and they are now getting me in for a blood test. DVLA havent told me my MCV score just that it was higher than normal.

i am a 27 year old male, and wouldnt expect this, i rarely drink, so could you give me some explinations as to why my MCV could be high please.