Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Me & my boyfriend had unprotected sex for the first time on Sunday.

Me & my boyfriend had unprotected sex for the first time on Sunday.

Patient: Me & my boyfriend had unprotected sex for the first time Sunday , now Monday he’s been really sick his stomach been hurting & he’s been throwing up what could this be

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The symptoms of vomiting and abdominal pain that your partner is experiencing is unre lated to the intercourse. It could be due to another cause like gastritis, food poisoning, intestinal infection, etc. Kindly consult a doctor for an examination and specific investigations to rule out the above causes. Ask him to drink plenty of water.Hope this helped.Regards