Me & my girlfriend were fooling around

Patient : Me & my girlfriend were fooling around.. She touched my Precum but never touched herself.. She then gave me oral sex & I touched the base of my penis.. I then fingered her. Is there anyway she is pregnant? She is not worried cause she knows that I never touched her with cum or Precum. But I'm panicking.. Any thoughts
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to the history, the possibility of pregnancy is les s as there was no ejaculation. If she was around her ovulation at that time and if there was accidental insertion of sperms, there is some possibility of pregnancy. So, if she misses her expected date of periods, better to go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Hope this helps. Take care.