Me and boyfriend had sex. He popped the cherry.

Patient

Q: Okay. me and my boyfriend were having a make out session and we ended up having sex. he popped my cherry but he didnt cum in me. what do i do?

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

If your boyfriend did not orgasm inside you, then nothing needs to be done. Precum does not contain enough viable sperms to cause pregnancy. However, please avoid intercourse without condoms. In some cases, it becomes difficult for the guy to withdraw in time, resulting in some amount of semen being released in the vagina before complete withdrawal. Especially intercourse around the ovulation time ( around the 14th-17th day of the cycle, considering the cycles are regular ), there are high chances of pregnancy. If you want to rely on the withdrawal method, then intercourse should be avoided around the 8th to 20th day of the cycle to completely negate any possible chances of pregnancy.

Hope this was helpful.
Regards.