Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Me and hubby Planned not to have baby for two

Me and hubby Planned not to have baby for two

Patient: Me and hubby Planned not to have baby for two years but on February 7th night we have had oral sex and he cum on me, on next day early morning I got my period that means on 8th I stressed my next period on march 8th I didn’t get my period and I took 3perg test in early morning Its shows neg and I don’t have any sympyytoms ,after one week I got my period (35days)and seems like my normal period then I thought everything is alright after that we dont have any sex but this month I didnt get my period yet about 43day delay but I’m still vergin and went dctr she said my body weak and I have stone in my stomach couple of week before I got severe pain still now I have pain .plz i need your help but ididnt tell to Dr that we had oral sex plz help me still February I’m thinking about this and I am not eating properly and don’t have good sleep .I need your reply soon pls

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Irregularities in menstrual cycles can occur due to many ca uses like stress and strain, weight changes, lifestyle modifications, polycystic ovary disease etc leading to gonadal hormonal imbalance, thyroid hormonal imbalance, prolactin level changes etc.Oral intercourse will not lead to pregnancy. So, as there was no vaginal intercourse, better to avoid thoughts and tension regarding pregnancy.By clinical examinationand investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, prolactin levels, hemoglobin and blood sugar levels estimation etc the possible cause of your irregular periods and pain abdomen can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.Take care.