Me and my bf are try to have a baby

Patient : Me and my bf are try to have a baby we had unprotected sex 2 days before I ovulated I am having some cramps where my eggs are what is going on with my body?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Unprotected intercourse around 24 hours of ovulation can gi ve a better possibility of conception. Though you had intercourse around 48 hours before ovulation, there is still some possibility of pregnancy. Abdominal cramps around the time of ovulation could be due to stretching of the capsule of the ovary during the release of the ovum. If you want to find out the possibility of pregnancy, you have to wait for your expected date of periods. If you miss the periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once. Take care