Me and my bf got intimate and pre ejaculation fluid touched my vagina, till now my hymen is not broken. I am just worried are there any chances of being pregnant, should i take iPill?

Patient : Me and my bf got intimated and pre ejaculation fluid touched my vagina, till now my hymen is not broken. I am just worried are there any chances of being pregnant, should i take iPill?
Doctor :   Precum is the clear fluid that is on the tip of a man’s penis when he is sexually aroused and is secreted before e jaculation. More properly, it is called the pre-ejaculatory fluid. This fluid rarely contains active sperm with the capacity to make a woman pregnant. Moreover since your hymen is not broken the chances that there has been any ejaculate into your vagina are low. Theoretically speaking however there is always a chance of getting pregnant due to unexpected accidents. When in doubt it is safer to use an emergency contraceptive pill. These pills are fairly effective when used within 72 hours of intercourse. Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid anxious moments in the future.