Me and my bf had intercourse on 10 april 2015

Patient

Q: Me and my bf had intercourse on 10 april 2015 on the same day i had uwanted 72 ..my period day was 1may bt it has not come yet.we went for hpt ..all were negative.blood test hcg level was 2.75 on 15 may 2015 ..all harmones are normal.doctor gave medcine to regulate the period 0n 19 may for seven days course.bt now its 2june still my period not came.did hpt on 30 may agai ..it was negative..m i nt pargnent ??

Symptoms:  No symptoms..only little stomachpain from two days as it happen before my period
Doctor