Me and My Bf had sex and now he thinks i gave him Gonorrhea

Q: Hi so me and my bf had sex last night. It was our first time... After we had sex we took a shower and we both urinated. This morning he told me that it was burning when he urinated this morning and last night. The pain was a 2 on a scale of 1-10. Now I've had gonorrhea about 2 years ago and send a doctor and took care of it. My bf is worried he got gonorrhea. But he was the one that took it. I'm not exactly sure why this is happening to him. I'm sure I'm clean, I mean I don't have any symptoms and haven't had any since I got NY gonorrhea taken cared of 2 years ago. Also I asked my past 2 recent partners and neither of them had gotten any symptoms like this ever. So I'm believing that I'm clearly free of any std's. I really really really need help. I'm panicking and I apologize for the detailed explanation and I'm running to every source to help me with this. What would be the reason that he's having these symptoms. Maybe this'll help but I'm not sure. But when we were having sex, a couple times I came out(got out of his rectum) and hr helped put it back in, and then he'd continue to masterbate. I'm assuming he may have gotten fecal matter on his hands. And he may have gotten the bacteria in his urethra then? But I'm not exactly sure. PLEASE HELP!

Symptoms:  Burning when you pee

A:   Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can infect both men and women. It can cause infections in the genitals, rectum, and throat. It is a very common infection, especially among young people ages 15-24 years. You can get gonorrhea by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has gonorrhea. A pregnant woman with gonorrhea can give the infection to her baby during childbirth. Any sexually active person can get gonorrhea through unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
If you are sexually active, have an honest and open talk with your health care provider and ask whether you should be tested for gonorrhea or other STDs. If you are a sexually active man who is gay, bisexual, or who has sex with men, you should be tested for gonorrhea every year. If you are a sexually active women younger than 25 years or an older women with risk factors such as new or multiple sex partners, or a sex partner who has a sexually transmitted infection, you should be tested for gonorrhea every year. Some men with gonorrhea may have no symptoms at all. However, men who do have symptoms, may have:
A burning sensation when urinating;
A white, yellow, or green discharge from the penis;
Painful or swollen testicles (although this is less common).
Most women with gonorrhea do not have any symptoms. Even when a woman has symptoms, they are often mild and can be mistaken for a bladder or vaginal infection. Women with gonorrhea are at risk of developing serious complications from the infection, even if they don’t have any symptoms.
Symptoms in women can include:
Painful or burning sensation when urinating;
Increased vaginal discharge;
Vaginal bleeding between periods.

Most of the time, urine can be used to test for gonorrhea. However, if you have had oral and/or anal sex, swabs may be used to collect samples from your throat and/or rectum. In some cases, a swab may be used to collect a sample from a man’s urethra (urine canal) or a woman’s cervix (opening to the womb).

Untreated gonorrhea can cause serious and permanent health problems in both women and men.
In women, untreated gonorrhea can cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). Some of the complications of PID are
Formation of scar tissue that blocks fallopian tubesExternal Web Site Icon;
Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the wombExternal Web Site Icon);
InfertilityExternal Web Site Icon (inability to get pregnant);
Long-term pelvic/abdominal pain.

Please take your partner along and consult your doctor.