Me and my boyfriend are both virgins when we had sex.

Patient

Q: Me and my boyfriend are both virgins when we had sex.. He did penetration only twice as i remembered.. Not deep kind of penetration because it was very painful on my part and he was afraid too. He was sure that he didn't cum inside of me during those penetration.. Is there a big chance for me of getting pregnant.. Thank you for your help. It happened 4 days ago.

Symptoms:  No symtoms at all.
Doctor

More often, even with a slight penetration, pregnancy can happen. However, if your boyfriend is sure that there is no ejaculation, the chances of a pregnancy is remote. However, this does not mean there is absolutely no chance of pregnancy. Some unfelt ejaculation could have happened. The best thing to do is to wait until your next cycle. In case there is a delay, do a serum beta hcg blood test and rule out pregnancy. However, if your cycles are regular, for 28 to 30 days and you had intercourse on any of the days from day 10 to day 18, there is a chance pregnancy as this is the fertile period for pregnancy to occur.

Be cautious next time and always use precautions like condom, however sure your male partner may be of with holding an ejaculation.
Hope this helps.
Please consult a doctor personally to opine with our advice before you act.
Feel free to contact us for further information.